TWEEDY -- 3/18/2015 San Francisco, CA (Fillmore Auditorium [Night 2])

Our bbop was not in attendance last night. I will do my best to fill in some info, but I suggest you lower your expectations right now ;-)

Here is the setlist taken from wilcoworld:

There was quite a bit of funny stage banter last night. Early in the set there were some flies hovering around Jeff. He commented that it made be time to wash his shirt, then went on to tell us he didn't use shampoo, soap or wash his clothes. From there he told us he didn't believe in tooth brushing or wiping, commenting that if "god intended up to wipe he would've given us toilet paper hands."

Later in the set somebody yelled for him to bring Mavis out and he mimed trying to pull her out of his ass. After a few moments of that he said, "nope, she's not in there."

The crowd at the Fillmore was rhythmically challenged last night. Their attempts to clap during Forget The Flowers were pretty pathetic. After telling us we needed to get our shit together he started singing the song out of tune while stomping his foot at random times. I can't really do it justice by describing it. When a recording surfaces you'll have to give it a listen. I'm hoping for a YouTube video to surface as well.

That's all I have for now. 

Thank you for the more than serviceable recap, Sandy. Boy, Jeff's having fun with the toilet humor these days. I assume Spencer is not mortified--presumably this is familiar territory in the Tweedy household.