It is the Finland! It is the party week!

Friends,

Here is Eurovision time again. You party for sure? We also! As a warming for grandest final on Saturday, here is fierce good entry from Finland brothers. They have the spirit of Abba utmost rock style. This is closest to power of the Abba in rock style since Mr Jeff Tweedy make a copy of do-do-dum-dum motorist beat from The Visitors by the Abba for his Spiders tune in fine attempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePhjs-3q068

This is especially fine year as by magic twist of the geography the Oz boys have entry! This is special concession to best foreign Abba supporters from famous tour of the 77 year. For those with need for more facts, in that year the Austria make combined Oz and Abba tribute. I present for enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEL-1zWIijY

P.S. I try to plan a journey in route of ancestors to the Vineland for Mass Mocking event, but I do not have hope for it. It is busy time for herd this time in year. This is shame as I would wish to have facials for all new friends with names seen here. I hope it would also pleasure you likewise. I join the FacialBook so all friends can poke me. There have been many requests, so I oblige for sure!

P.P.S. I also make a recommend of Serbia for the boots party impact. You can make the search!

P.P.P.S. Friends do not expect reply to PMs this week. I have schnapps for Eurovision parties. I can say enough about it!

Friends,

You are having the wonder why I do not celebrate the Sweden entry this year? It is favorite in predictions, but in truth it is shame to homeland and to good memory image of the Abba. It ignore the template of the female throat and this is not an acceptable style. It will fail! Even emphasis of the leather trouser do not have a decent substitute impact, despite what Professor from Stockholm say. I do not even have a heart to make a link for this shame. But we always have memories of better times of fine style. Believe!

We survive two days with a withdrawn symptom until grandest final boots party. Olsen is already in preparation! I make present of a pic. He is mirroring the sauna extreme effect.

0t1x8yfw.png

Welfare!

P.S. Friends can PM for pic with opening of second door. As we say in Sweden, freezer is always handy place to keep best sausage! But you can already see his meat and double veggies Ha ha!

P.P.S. If you have the wonder, Olsen does not have nunchucks so cannot make the pose like Mr Jeff Tweedy style.