What's Best On Dime A Dozen?

I am proud to say that I have gotten my share ration up high enough on Dime A Dozen (or EZ Torrent if you prefer) so that I can safely download about 30 GB worth of media and still maintain a respectable ratio.

First of all, many thanks to Analogman for steering me to so many wonderful Wilco concerts & videos on the site!

My question now is, what other non-Wilco related concerts or video that are currently seeded on this on this site would you recommend?

I love live music and usually prefer a matrix or soundboard recording, but it can be an audience only recording as long as it's good quality.

I'm open to any artist, but would ask that you don't suggest a recording/performance that you did not personally create or attend. I would prefer that it be a show that you feel is good based on only what you heard after you downloaded it from Dime..

I'll start this off by suggesting one I found:

Elvis Costello and the Attractions / Cleveland / 12/05/77 (titled: "Angry Young Sod").

This was a great recording considering it is 38 years old. It has a fantastic balance with a respectable bass & drums that is missing in a lot of EC shows recorded at that time. It doesn't sound "tinny".

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Thanks so much for your suggestions. The quality of the Joe Ely and the Jayhawks shows are great!

I particularly like the Jayhawks as I haven't heard those songs in awhile.

Looking forward to more suggestions from any Via Chicagoians !