3 Three-Day Passes (2 are "make an offer" & 1 is $75)- can be used as Saturday Night Tickets!

OK folks I had a friend who was there last time & is too sick to travel. He's assumed all financial responsibility, realizes it's late in the game & is willing to take the "make an offer" route.

My friend Stan's son cancelled last week & we've been unable to get any takers for that ticket & Stan is also good with the "make an offer" option.

And finally, my friend Dan's son did a last minute bail out, but he wants $75 minimum.

My contact info is as follows:
cell phone 585-813-3561...home/office 585-346-4510...
Will be on the road @ 8:30 a.m. tomorrow, so only cell after that.
Come & get 'em!!!
The two "make me an offer" ones CAN include an offer of "Free Please"... if we can't find anyone with an offer of $, we will be giving them away. :)

One down, two to go...

WE NOW HAVE 2 THREE DAY PASSES AVAILABLE!! ONE IS "MAKE AN OFFER" & THAT OFFER CAN BE "FREE PLEASE" & ONE IS $75
My contact info is as follows: cell phone is 585-813-3561 & home/office is 585-346-4510. We will be on the road @ 8:30 a.m. tomorrow, so only call the cell after that. Come & get 'em!!!
The one "make me an offer" ones CAN include an offer of "Free Please"...My 2 friends both had their sons cancel within the last week. Ugh & Argh...