Wilco on Session at West 54th (1999)

Not sure if this is a better topic for the Future Age subforum, but does anyone know where to find a full recording of the Wilco episode of Session at West 54th? Not necessarily looking for a torrent as I'd love to own a hard copy of it. I've watched the performances of My Darling and California Stars from that episode countless times, but I haven't been able to track down a copy of the episode anywhere.

Dime:Torrent file Wilco Sessions VH1 JHamm DVD Project vol 7.torrent (will be personalized for you upon download)
Downloads as Wilco Sessions VH1 JHamm DVD Project vol 7
Info hash d8c0317ea8641292802d92834e4c902f46e18f70
Description Wilco

Sessions at West 54th
New York City

October 4, 1999

California Stars
I'm Always in Love
I must be High
Interview
Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway (again)
My Darling
Interview
Outtasite (Outta Mind)

VH1 Hard Rock Live
New York City

April 27, 1997

Outtasite (Outta Mind)
I Got You (At the End of the Century)
Misunderstood
Monday
Mr. Spaceman *
Eight Miles High *
So You Want to be a Rock 'n Roll Star *
*with Roger McGuinn

Pro-Shot
MPEG2
NTSC
720X480
4:3
LPCM audio

I don't understand why this show has disappeared. It's almost like it never existed. Same goes for Sunday Night/Night Music. Those shows had some of the best live music programming ever seen in the USA.

I don't understand why this show has disappeared. It's almost like it never existed. Same goes for Sunday Night/Night Music. Those shows had some of the best live music programming ever seen in the USA.

Yeah, I wish there was live music TV. Seems like all we have now is Later with Jools Holland (which is pretty awesome BTW).

Yeah, I wish there was live music TV. Seems like all we have now is Later with Jools Holland (which is pretty awesome BTW).

There's Austin City Limits, too, but their bookings are nowhere near as adventurous as Night Music and Sessions were,or Jools is.

Ben Folds Five released a Sessions at W54 DVD, with their full set, plus extras. It doesn't make any sense to me why so few of the acts that played it have done this. And of those who did, most of them seem to have gone out of print.

There's Austin City Limits, too, but their bookings are nowhere near as adventurous as Night Music and Sessions were,or Jools is.

Ben Folds Five released a Sessions at W54 DVD, with their full set, plus extras. It doesn't make any sense to me why so few of the acts that played it have done this. And of those who did, most of them seem to have gone out of print.

Yeah I have the BFF DVD, some of the extras are pretty funny. Great performances too.

By the way, who is that playing acoustic in the background with Wilco on California Stars? (Still won't have full performance for a bit, not sure if he's credited)