Hey all!  Just wanted to share the awesome news that my Wife and I have landed a show at Neutral Ground Coffee House in New Orleans on Monday 5/2 just following the Jazzfest weekend.  We are even listed on the Jazzfest Aftershow Grids!  To promote the trip we made this video for our cover of Simon and Garfunkel's "Richard Cory."  We got married last Halloween and we have been playing music together for about 6 years at this point.  One day of our honeymoon, we were having a truly psychedelic day (if you get my meaning) and happened to be listening to Simon and Garfunkel.  It sent us on a tailspin of fun and inspried us to branch out from our Psychedelic Folk Rock band Northern Strangers and play some more tradiitional folk music as a duo.  Six months later - here we are with this video and we'll be kciking it all off playing a set of live music in New Orleans in just about a week!  Hope you enjoy the video and please feel free to share it!  We are so proud of this and we're really doing all we can to get it out there.