Can help me identify who's setlist copy this is?

Hello

I picked up this setlist at Thompson Point concert. I didnt exactly see from where the technician who gave it to me picked it up, but from the general area he was from, I assume this could only be John's, Pat's or Jeff's setlist.

Anyone knows exactly what are the letters and numbers at the end of each songs would mean? My guess is for instrument change. Could the "12" on Misunderstood means twelve strings guitar?

I got the setlist framed with the poster :)

See attached pics.

Thanks!

Marc

20170816_092109-2.jpg

J, P, and 12 seems to indicate guitar and/or bass.  I'm guessing 12 = 12 string guitar, and J and P might mean Fender Jazz Bass and Precision Bass.  So I'm gonna guess John Stiratt.  Does he play 12 string guitar on Misunderstood?  Or a 12 string bass (such things do exist). There's also an H after one of the songs, and John pays a Hofner bass on some songs.

I think jff nailed it.

John does indeed play a 12 string acoustic guitar on Misunderstood these days. Though now I really want to hear Misunderstood with a 12 string bass!!

Awesome folks!

I also found this interview with John on the Hofner bass site (http://www.hofner.com/news/news/view/label/Talking%20with%20John%20Stirratt/) and indeed he talks about his '72 Precision and his '70 J bass.

Also a quick search on youtube for recent live clips of Misunderstood, we can see that John is playing the 12 string accoustic.

I have not found the meaning of the "h" yet :)

thanks very much! I think I can confirm that this is John's setlist.

MArc

Awesome folks!

I also found this interview with John on the Hofner bass site (http://www.hofner.com/news/news/view/label/Talking%20with%20John%20Stirratt/) and indeed he talks about his '72 Precision and his '70 J bass.

Also a quick search on youtube for recent live clips of Misunderstood, we can see that John is playing the 12 string accoustic.

I have not found the meaning of the "h" yet :)

thanks very much! I think I can confirm that this is John's setlist.

MArc

H =  Hofner, no?

Thanks for the interview link.  I always enjoy hearing from John.  I'll have to read that later.