Winterlude Chicago Dec. 16th, Two balcony tix (BALC3R, Row B)

Guest Sang

I am new here, so hello :) Although I know the esteemed @chuckrh from a The Cure fan forum...

I have 2 tickets I mistakenly purchased for Wilco's December 16th show at the Chicago Theater. They are balcony, section 3R, and Row B, Seats 302 and 304 (they are next to each other, Chicago theater just has all even number seating for the right side). These should be decent, and pretty close to the center.

Please let me know if you're interested. Selling at cost, of course. USD $200.04. I'd prefer a Paypal payment, I can transfer the tickets through Ticketmaster.

Thanks!

Sang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have these tickets available, for anyone interested. 

2 tickets for Wilco's December 16th show at the Chicago Theater. They are balcony, section 3R, and Row B, Seats 302 and 304 (they are next to each other, Chicago theater just has all even number seating for the right side). These should be decent, and pretty close to the center.

Please let me know if you're interested. Would be willing to sell at a discount, asking $150 USD total for both tickets. I'd prefer a Paypal payment, I can transfer the tickets through Ticketmaster.