Multi-Effects Pedals

So I'm gearing up to hit the recording again this summer after I close out college (yeah!!!) and am looking to buy some effects equipment. I think we all know I have to buy a prunes and custard, but does anybody know what kind of multi-effects setup that is good. I need bang for the buck and I want I wide variety of sounds...

So I'm gearing up to hit the recording again this summer after I close out college (yeah!!!) and am looking to buy some effects equipment. I think we all know I have to buy a prunes and custard, but does anybody know what kind of multi-effects setup that is good. I need bang for the buck and I want I wide variety of sounds...

I really like the Line 6 emulators. For the most part, it's like having a lot of little boutique pedals all rolled into one box (some pedals are emulated better than others, though).

Zoom G2 - good all in one effects package and a great value... something like $100