3,000 :)

Nice, I've never been to that venue, 3000 should ensure that everyone still will be a reasonable distance from the stage. They mentioned limited seating will be available, I wonder where that will be. Anyway, I think I am more excited for the show in Freddy as the smaller, more intimate atmosphere will be great.

Nice, I've never been to that venue, 3000 should ensure that everyone still will be a reasonable distance from the stage. They mentioned limited seating will be available, I wonder where that will be. Anyway, I think I am more excited for the show in Freddy as the smaller, more intimate atmosphere will be great.

my thoughts exactly, i like the idea of seeing them in two entirely different venues on back to back nights

my only concern is the 5 shows in 5 days, might make for some shorter setlists especially with the long travel between some shows.

I'm hoping that the energy from the shows will keep them playing. Although I think both shows are gonna rock. I agree, the Freddy show will be extra amazing with only 700 ppl there. Where are your seats? We scored row F!

I'm hoping that the energy from the shows will keep them playing. Although I think both shows are gonna rock. I agree, the Freddy show will be extra amazing with only 700 ppl there. Where are your seats? We scored row F!

front row center : )

and bad news to those behind me, i will be sitting with a dude thats 6'4'' 300lbs

front row center : )

and bad news to those behind me, i will be sitting with a dude thats 6'4'' 300lbs

That's rough! we are in row B but on the right side, but from the looks of the venue there arent really any bad seats in the place