impossible germany sounds like...

Ok I only listend to it once but I think impossible germany sounds like a song that I cant quite place. Maybe something by emerson lake and palmer..... Surely you can hear this , theres a resemblence to a song I hear a lot on classic rock radio but cant quite place it..anybody else know........... I do think its a good song and think the resemblece is very slight-just curious if anyone else knows the name of the song I'm thinking of

Ok I only listend to it once but I think impossible germany sounds like a song that I cant quite place. Maybe something by emerson lake and palmer..... Surely you can hear this , theres a resemblence to a song I hear a lot on classic rock radio but cant quite place it..anybody else know........... I do think its a good song and think the resemblece is very slight-just curious if anyone else knows the name of the song I'm thinking of

Yeah, I've had the same feeling. It reminded me of Ten Years After's "I'd Love To Change The World" when I first heard it. Then I started imagining Cat Stevens and Al Stewart, so I guess there's a definite 70s vibe in there somewhere.