New Richard Buckner Song "Town"

hmm.... Dents & Shells was f'n awesome, up there w/ his best, so we shall see... but i'm quite excited!

edit: while this is a lot more upbeat than normal, and really good, it pales in comparison to a few songs on Dents...

hmm.... Dents & Shells was f'n awesome, up there w/ his best, so we shall see... but i'm quite excited!

Hard to beat the stuff on Dents and Shells ... but I can't wait to hear this new one (I'll have to wait until I get home tonight).

Wow. Exciting to hear Buckner's got a new album on the horizon.Buckner's freakin' amazing. I cannot wait.

Meadow

Sept. 12

Track list:

Town

Canyon

Lucky

Mile

Before

Window

Kingdom

Numbered

Spell

The Tether and the Tie

Edited by jakobnicholas

not sure what about dents that did not do it for me as much as his other releases

maybe the song sequence.....

didn't care for second track

anyone, he is great no doubt

big fan and this is great start to his new disc

haha

hopefully i can make a show soon! quit playing during the week at like midnight.

yeah, really....weeknight shows kill me. oh well.....

we were offered an opening slot for "say hi to your mom" and "dirty on purpose" for Saturday night at the Entry....but one of our guys is out of town. :hmm

new album is on IT....better than dents and shells imo.

It's on Oink too...

Also on Oink (just noticed this!): a set of three live shows from back in '96, plus some radio performances -- three discs' worth, all soundboard and lossless.

I'm downloading it now, and will continue to seed it for a while after it's complete.