In the Van With Neil Young

How about the boxed set? It's been sixteen years --

Yeah, it's been a long time. It's a lot of music. It's going to come out, and we get closer and closer to having it finished. I'm not exactly sure when it's coming out, but I don't think it's going to be a year from now when it will be out, I think it will be out before then. We have a lot of it finished now.

Will it be chronological?

Yeah, there will be a series of sets. There are four volumes, and each volume has a number of CDs in it. It's a big set, but it's a chronological thing. It's a trip from my first recording up through the most recent ones. That's how we can divide it up.

Where will the first one stop?

The first one stops in 1971 or '72, I think it's '72.

Is there Squires stuff on there?

Yeah, there's four Squires songs. There's a lot of stuff people haven't heard before.

Is there going to be a video component?

Yes. There's a lot of video stuff that's going to be in it. There's going to be a live performance, actually, two live acoustic performances, solo acoustic performances, that are groups of songs, long groups of songs, full sets. And it's kind of interesting to see the early Seventies and late Sixties that way. With this funky old 16-millimeter film and everything.

I've heard about that Fillmore East show from '70 with Crazy Horse -- is that going to be on there?

I believe that's going to be in the first volume. That's a very, very hot little number right there.

He's such a tease! (But my heart beat a little faster just reading that.)

:pray

Hell Yeah....The CH show from 1970 will be epic I bet...Danny W.....shit I can hardly wait.

I have many boots from that period and they sound Ragged but right.

I am seeing the man in like 2 weeks.........

Hell Yeah....The CH show from 1970 will be epic I bet...Danny W.....shit I can hardly wait

One of my 1st NY boots! Amazing stuff!