Ticketing Question

Hey, first time poster here and first time buyer of Wilco tickets. I'm a relatively new fan, but I consider myself a big fan also.

I just have a question about the wilcoworld ticketing. I'm going to attempt to buy tickets to the San Antonio and Ft Worth shows and am wondering, typically, how hard it is to get through and get tickets. For instance, will they be all gone at 10:05?

Thanks all,

Mitch

You should be ok. The texas shows I would think would sell out too fast. I have had to buy tickets for two shows before and have got great seats for both shows.

Thanks for your response. How good of seats are we talkin'? I'm used to going to shows where there's 8000+ people and I see the Ft Worth venue holds less than 3k.

Edited by Mitchell

lets for the shows that have the seats I have got in Wilco Presales

memphis: 4th row

nashville: 11th row

fayetteville: balcony row B (got those the second day of the presale)

i think the rest of the seats I have got have been GA or ticketmaster

lets for the shows that have the seats I have got in Wilco Presales

memphis: 4th row

nashville: 11th row

fayetteville: balcony row B (got those the second day of the presale)

i think the rest of the seats I have got have been GA or ticketmaster

Is it known whether or not the S.A. and Ft Worth shows are GA or seated?

Is it known whether or not the S.A. and Ft Worth shows are GA or seated?

I have been to shows at Will Rogers in Fort Worth and they were seated, but that wasn't Wilco and it was a long time ago. Great venue though. I could ride my bike there. I am just a little excited.

I have been to shows at Will Rogers in Fort Worth and they were seated, but that wasn't Wilco and it was a long time ago. Great venue though. I could ride my bike there. I am just a little excited.

I'm so freakin' excited. I yelled "holy shit" today when I found out. I'm in Houston and will be going to both shows if I'm lucky enough to get tickets.

I used to live in Cedar Hill, I'm sure you know where that is.

If I get anything within the first 20 rows I'd go nuts.

Edited by Mitchell
I'm so freakin' excited. I yelled "holy shit" today when I found out. I'm in Houston and will be going to both shows if I'm lucky enough to get tickets.

I used to live in Cedar Hill, I'm sure you know where that is.

If I get anything within the first 20 rows I'd go nuts.

I ride my bike up Cedar Hill on a fairly regular basis. I think giddy is the best way to describe my feelings. I sat on the first row at Will Rogers for a Phish show in 96. Absolute fluke, got tickets the day of the show. I am jacked about the show, but the presale starts at ten and I teach. That is a prbolem.

I ride my bike up Cedar Hill on a fairly regular basis. I think giddy is the best way to describe my feelings. I sat on the first row at Will Rogers for a Phish show in 96. Absolute fluke, got tickets the day of the show. I am jacked about the show, but the presale starts at ten and I teach. That is a prbolem.

Hey kids, here are some nifty work sheets to keep you busy. (insert class tattle tail here) is in charge. I'm running down to the library for a minute. Problem solved. :D

My wife works in one of those IT/ web design type offices and we're trying for the Lansing show. With all those computers and creative web design folks sitting around drinking coffee and waiting for something to do we're hoping to score decent seats.

Hey kids, here are some nifty work sheets to keep you busy. (insert class tattle tail here) is in charge. I'm running down to the library for a minute. Problem solved. :D

I teach pre-k, so although I appreciate the advice, I do not think it would work so well with four year olds, as even the most advanced sometimes can't get their pants undone to go to the bathroom. I am also thwarted by the IT nazis in my district. In addition to a stiff firewall that probably blocks wilco's website, they monitor every computer everyday and I am guessing that a transaction would set off alarms very quickly and I would get a visit from OSI (Office of Special Investigations).

Fortunately I have a friend, that I trust, who doesn't really have a job and I am going to give her my credit card and she will be responsible for getting my tickets. Which could end our friendship of things don't go well.

Kent

I teach pre-k, so although I appreciate the advice, I do not think it would work so well with four year olds, as even the most advanced sometimes can't get their pants undone to go to the bathroom. I am also thwarted by the IT nazis in my district. In addition to a stiff firewall that probably blocks wilco's website, they monitor every computer everyday and I am guessing that a transaction would set off alarms very quickly and I would get a visit from OSI (Office of Special Investigations).

Fortunately I have a friend, that I trust, who doesn't really have a job and I am going to give her my credit card and she will be responsible for getting my tickets. Which could end our friendship of things don't go well.

Kent

OSI? Do they wear jackboots and armbands? It sounds like they would haul you out of your classroom during nap time and rough you up. And those pants things can be pretty tricky no matter how old you are!!!

OSI? Do they wear jackboots and armbands? It sounds like they would haul you out of your classroom during nap time and rough you up. And those pants things can be pretty tricky no matter how old you are!!!

I don't know anyone who has seen them. Seems that everyone who gets "investigated" never returns. I'm at home and I am a little nervous talking about it now. As far as pants, that is why I have always wanted some of the fancy pants that basketball players wear that pull off in one motion. It's like pearl snaps on your pants. Bam ready for action!

yes, the Sunset Station web site says tickets are $27 and GA. How about Ft. Worth? is there assigned seating at the Will Rogers Amp.?

Assigned seating, I believe. With that being said, it looks like the plan will be to buy Ft Worth tickets first and then S.A.

same here.

except x2.

I'm a big pearl jam fan and fan club tix for the last tour were about 120/pair.

Yeah, I'm a fan club member too, and I've been really disappointed with their ticket prices lately. They've significantly raised their prices for the past two tours. At least, they've raised them enough to where I, living in Mississippi, have trouble getting to see them when you factor in the price of tickets and travelling.

Anyways . . . I don't think I've ever used the Wilco presale, but I just got two tickets to the Ole Miss show. However, I had a lot of trouble getting them, and I was sitting there clicking refresh every 30 seconds waiting for the "buy tickets" button to show. Is this usual? I didn't think I'd have much trouble getting four tickets, but it seems like I was kind of lucky to get two.