anyone watch face the nation today?

lieberman gave his stump speech between questions today. it was very much :throwup .

for those who missed it, it was basically "i'm sick of the status quo. vote for me because i have experience in maintaining the status quo. i'm not a republican, i hate polarization and i can jump the boundries to get things done." the best part was when he was saying that polls aren't useful for governing. yay representative democracy.

lieberman gave his stump speech between questions today. it was very much :throwup .

for those who missed it, it was basically "i'm sick of the status quo. vote for me because i have experience in maintaining the status quo. i'm not a republican, i hate polarization and i can jump the boundries to get things done." the best part was when he was saying that polls aren't useful for governing. yay representative democracy.

I nearly always watch FTN...thank God I slept in Sunday! Leeb is truly a tool (as the previous thread suggested)