Thank you St.Louis

I can't begin to explain the energy at lasts nights show.Pretty much your standard setlist at a standard venue,but one element that was far from standard was you......the crowd.I have never celebrated music as a community as much as we had lastnight,and not for the fact of the great music,but the vibes going on inside this place,I feel this show will never be matched.I have never seen a band so humbled by an auidience,almost to the point of embarassment.

St.louis I thank you,I thought these days were long gone,I thought we were a lost city.

Together we can turn around our lousy city.

Much love to all we there. :wub

Yeah, the Pageant is pretty lame, but it's basically all we've got for mid-sized venues.

Remember the American Theatre.......................holy crap that was the best place to see a show hands down,now they've redone it and it's not the same. :hmm

I bet Reni remembers some good one's there!I even remember a Megadeath sow that rocked! :rock

Edited by oceanman

oh my - I loved the American Theatre back in the day....I saw Beck on the Odelay tour there and it was fantastic. I also saw Oasis during the Morning Glory tour there......it was a great venue. I loved it when it was open seating and you didn't even have to get there too early to get front fow balcony.

I even saw Edie Brickell there way way back when......funny.

I don't mind the Pageant and have seen a lot of good shows there. It would have been a great venue for the Flaming Lips. Though the best Flaming Lips show I saw was in this teeny hole in the wall off of Washington Ave downtown, maybe 500 people there......Soft Bulletin Tour. It was one of the most amazing shows I have been to.

Remember the American Theatre.......................holy crap that was the best place to see a show hands down,now they've redone it and it's not the same. :hmm

I bet Reni remembers some good one's there!I even remember a Megadeath sow that rocked! :rock

i've been to a few shows there as well. saw a great chemical brothers show there.

kate: what place was that?

i don't remember the name of it, but it was like a block or two north of Washington and was actually on the 2nd floor of this old building - in a loft like space.....I wish I could remember the name. There was about a year in the mid-late 90's when it got a lot of shows.

i don't remember the name of it, but it was like a block or two north of Washington and was actually on the 2nd floor of this old building - in a loft like space.....I wish I could remember the name. There was about a year in the mid-late 90's when it got a lot of shows.

Wow......your way cooler then myself!

You ever catch any shows at Bastiles in Chesterfeild?That was my hang out my freshmen year.

I LIVED at Bastilles in 1992......we used to go to 2-3 shows there a week during the summer and it slowed down in the fall. Remember when Rancid played there with a heap of local bands? I booked that show! I used to be friends with their singer. Ahhhh, those were the days.

You may remember the local band Caffeine, they were my pals and everytime they played we would go see them. They played at other places too, but Bastilles was a favorite. My last show there was Spitboy in 1994.....my safety was threatened by a bunch of nazi skin thugs (who I always had problems with) and I was kidney punched . This was like 3 weeks after I gave birth to Emily........I decided that I had enough, and Bastilles closed not long after.

But ahh......Bastilles :)