Drive-By Truckers

I finally get to see Drive-By Truckers. Northampton Ma. 9/20 @Pearl St. We've always missed each other for one reason or another. DBT have been in heavy rotation in my world for quite a while now. I've been listening since Southern Rock Opera but Decoration Day sealed it for me. From what I've heard Bobby Bare Jr. the opener also brings the goods live.

As a side note I also got tickets earlier this A.M. for James Taylor "One Man Band". 6th row direct center, Calvin Theater, Northampton Ma. I'm not sure who here can relate to this but he is one of my all time favorites. Solo acoustic should be phenominal. One of the best singer/songwriters ever. There is nothing like being online when an email arrives announcing tickets on sale.... now. He sells out arenas so a 400-700(?) seat theater is rare.

I needed some good news after getting in a four car chain reaction accident earlier Tues. I was #1, the last in the chain. Luckily I had my seat belt on. I'd have hit glass. I took a pretty good hit. I'm posting at 3:47 A.M. because my neck hurts and I can't sleep.`Lawsuit? :w00t Not that bad. Luckily. B)

I finally get to see Drive-By Truckers. Northampton Ma. 9/20 @Pearl St. We've always missed each other for one reason or another. DBT have been in heavy rotation in my world for quite a while now. I've been listening since Southern Rock Opera but Decoration Day sealed it for me. From what I've heard Bobby Bare Jr. the opener also brings the goods live.

As a side note I also got tickets earlier this A.M. for James Taylor "One Man Band". 6th row direct center, Calvin Theater, Northampton Ma. I'm not sure who here can relate to this but he is one of my all time favorites. Solo acoustic should be phenominal. One of the best singer/songwriters ever. There is nothing like being online when an email arrives announcing tickets on sale.... now. He sells out arenas so a 400-700(?) seat theater is rare.

I needed some good news after getting in a four car chain reaction accident earlier Tues. I was #1, the last in the chain. Luckily I had my seat belt on. I'd have hit glass. I took a pretty good hit. I'm posting at 3:47 A.M. because my neck hurts and I can't sleep.`Lawsuit? :w00t Not that bad. Luckily. B)

I saw the DBT at a festival in one of the smallerstages, so there were at most 500-600 people there. It was a pretty awesome show, and they are definetly talented musicians. I've not had the chance to pick up their albums, but I really do keep meaning to.

I love James Taylor, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. He's just one of those artists that has a special place in my music collection.

Is the 20th a weekend? For your sake, I hope so. You may want to sleep in the next day. Have fun. :rock

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope nobody was hurt.

Edited by Rufer
I saw the DBT at a festival in one of the smallerstages, so there were at most 500-600 people there. It was a pretty awesome show, and they are definetly talented musicians. I've not had the chance to pick up their albums, but I really do keep meaning to.

I love James Taylor, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. He's just one of those artists that has a special place in my music collection.

Langerado?

You should have gone to the late night, which was 10x better. Those guys need to play late at night not 11am.

They better get their ass down to South Florida this year.