Glenn Kotche

First time seeing a Glenn solo show and blown away!He played the RFT fest this afternoon opening for Grant Lee Phillips and The Minus Five.What a magical performance,never seen a man so into what he was doing on stage,let alone enjoying the hell out of it.Opened with a new tune,not sure the name though.The show was in a bank parking lot and nobody at all was there,maybe 30 people at tops up front,including Beattle Bob.After the third or so tune,Glenn turned to Bob and asked if this was the hardest music he has ever danced to!Quite funny.Got a lot of good smirks from Glenn knowing there was only like six of us right by the stage.Sorry for no setlist.Anyone else go?

No, I wasn't there, but I have to thank you for relaying that Glenn comment about his music being very hard for Beetle Bob to dance to! :lol That is so damn funny.

And I'm still trying to imagine Beetle Bob dancing to anything Glenn does. :ermm

But I have seen Glenn perform and you're right, he definitely is entertaining. New song, eh? :thumbup