Farm Aid Webcast (NEIL NEIL NEIL)

http://www.farmaid.org/site/PageServer?pagename=concert_home

Haven't seen a line-up order, but I'm sure he'll go on pretty late.

Might check this out, but can't find anyone who wants to go. What's wrong with people? :ohwell

Wouldn't be the first time I traveled solo. Never know how many more times I'll get to see Neil. Gotta make the most of em.

http://www.farmaid.org/site/PageServer?pagename=concert_home

Haven't seen a line-up order, but I'm sure he'll go on pretty late.

Might check this out, but can't find anyone who wants to go. What's wrong with people? :ohwell

Wouldn't be the first time I traveled solo. Never know how many more times I'll get to see Neil. Gotta make the most of em.

if it follows the typical lineup he will follow dave and go before willie.. then they will all do something at the end of willie's set

always fun to watch

i think NY will put on a great show this year... he's back at the top of his game

Opened with Field Of Opportunity, then Homegrown. Only 6 songs. :ohwell He looked and sounded great, but I'm now I'm glad I didn't go.

recent FA sets haven't excited me..

but Bridge in a few weeks will be great!! Neil and friends will pull out some suprises

recent FA sets haven't excited me..

but Bridge in a few weeks will be great!! Neil and friends will pull out some suprises

I feel the same way. If your going to The Bridge School your very lucky. I managed to make it in 03' and I'll never forget it. Ever.

Thanks for the set update paris I appreciate it. I only missed one song. B)