Auditorium Theatre Shows

Hey,

I plan on seeing both shows. I am coming from the MA/NH area.

I ALMOST went to see them in IN at Purdue but found out about these shows the day before.

This is a much better deal and gives me more time to spend in a city I've never been to.

Anyways,

Kristofor

PS Anyone else think that these shows might be filmed ?

Hey,

I plan on seeing both shows. I am coming from the MA/NH area.

I ALMOST went to see them in IN at Purdue but found out about these shows the day before.

This is a much better deal and gives me more time to spend in a city I've never been to.

i too am coming from mass. to see the show... it's a happy coincidence that i will be out in "chicago-land" for thanksgiving weekend at my girlfriend's parents' place.

i plan on picking up some tickets through wilco's direct ticketing service this morning, from those who have bought tix this way, how good are the seats? i bought tickets this way to radiohead's boston shows and they were superb.

oh yeah, any word on the opening act for the chicago shows?

i just bought my tickets this morning on the presale....tickets are kind of expensive though the ticket itself was 35.50 but then there was a 2.00 facility charge and an 8.45 convenienve charge and a 4.05 processing fee so overall it was 96.63 for 2 tickets which is alot but i know wilco will be worth it....