On the hunt...

Hey all you tapers,

So, Theologians is maybe my fav Wilco song ever, and I don't have a live recording of it. I was bummed when it didn't make the live record, so I'm appealing to all you to help me out. Does anyone have a really good live version of the song in an MP3 format. Or does anyone have the Conan O'Brien show where Wilco played on?

Thanks much

-N

Hey all you tapers,

So, Theologians is maybe my fav Wilco song ever, and I don't have a live recording of it. I was bummed when it didn't make the live record, so I'm appealing to all you to help me out. Does anyone have a really good live version of the song in an MP3 format. Or does anyone have the Conan O'Brien show where Wilco played on?

Thanks much

-N

will did one tonight when i get home... the conan one is weird.. john's turned up too high in the mix and makes him sound like the lead vocalist at times :lol

will did one tonight when i get home... the conan one is weird.. john's turned up too high in the mix and makes him sound like the lead vocalist at times :lol

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. John's vocals are turned way up, but to me it actually sounds really good.