Jeff Daniels in concert

Jeff Daniels is playing around my town and I'm thinking about going to see him I saw him through together a little ditty about being in bloodwork with clint eastwood on the view a little while ago and thought it was funny. Plus he is a good actor the Squid and the Whale was absolutely sensational. Anyone seen him or have an opinion?

Jeff Daniels is playing around my town and I'm thinking about going to see him I saw him through together a little ditty about being in bloodwork with clint eastwood on the view a little while ago and thought it was funny. Plus he is a good actor the Squid and the Whale was absolutely sensational. Anyone seen him or have an opinion?

My ex saw him the other month. She said she rather enjoyed him, but I wouldn't really go off of her music taste. She's also from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan so her view of JD is a bit skewed. She got to meet him afterwards and said he was pretty nice.

My ex saw him the other month. She said she rather enjoyed him, but I wouldn't really go off of her music taste. She's also from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan so her view of JD is a bit skewed. She got to meet him afterwards and said he was pretty nice.

i'm from the UP and he's playing here within the next week i believe. I'd like to check him out if i can get off work

yeah as far as asking for concert recommendations on viachicago I have never been let down when I saw loudon wainwright who was recommended he was phenomenal lots of toungue wagging and alejandro escovedo was also sensational his set on austin city limits was also killer