Team Wilco,

I'm on the home stretch with acquiring all the random Wilco bits 'n bobs and would love some help. I'm trying to get an mp3 of "I'm the Man Who Loves You" (Live 7-31-2002 105.5 WMMM, Madison, WI)--found on the Live from Studio M vol.2 compilation album.

I know this cd is out of print, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere, anyway. Not even ebay.

If anyone has it, could they either post the link or email me with this sucker? I'd really-really-really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

--Mark

Team Wilco,

I'm on the home stretch with acquiring all the random Wilco bits 'n bobs and would love some help. I'm trying to get an mp3 of "I'm the Man Who Loves You" (Live 7-31-2002 105.5 WMMM, Madison, WI)--found on the Live from Studio M vol.2 compilation album.

I know this cd is out of print, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere, anyway. Not even ebay.

If anyone has it, could they either post the link or email me with this sucker? I'd really-really-really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

--Mark

Did you try emailing the Radio Station? They are generally pretty cool there. Except as of the last 5 years the music has gone down hill. I would try Joe Lambert, he is a big Wilco fan and the best DJ on that station. Their Website is 1055triplem.com.

On a side note, I was actually at in studio performance. It was really cool and low key. Though the interview part was awful.

Did you try emailing the Radio Station? They are generally pretty cool there. Except as of the last 5 years the music has gone down hill. I would try Joe Lambert, he is a big Wilco fan and the best DJ on that station. Their Website is 1055triplem.com.

On a side note, I was actually at in studio performance. It was really cool and low key. Though the interview part was awful.

"Dwight, at 8am today, someone poisons the coffee. DO NOT DRINK THE COFFEE. More instructions will follow. Cordially, Future Dwight."

Nice avatar!

Thanks for the radio station suggestion. I'll give it a shot. Cool about the in-studio performance! I'm envious:)

--Mark

PS. If I'm successful with obtaining the song, I'll post it here. However, if anyone does have the song, anyway--if you could--please post it here. Thanks.