Rosanne Cash's "Most Fun Live Performance That Wasn't Me"

I've been listening a lot to Rosanne Cash's grammy nominated :) Black Cadillac and I check in on her website occasionally ('cos I keep hoping I might catch a show of hers some day and besides that, I find her writing very entertaining and thoughtful...). I came across her year end column and was pleasantly surprised to see one of her favorite shows this year was Wilco's set at the Ottawa Blues Festival.

Read her column here: http://www.rosannecash.com/monthly.html

She was an absolute trooper that day. She came on at a time of day when many people had been sitting in the hot sun for a long time and many of them had had a lot to drink. On the other hand, it was still quiet enough that she could clearly hear their shouts/heckles. She was a pro (and it was a spectacular Wilco show so she's right about that too).

She was an absolute trooper that day. She came on at a time of day when many people had been sitting in the hot sun for a long time and many of them had had a lot to drink. On the other hand, it was still quiet enough that she could clearly hear their shouts/heckles. She was a pro (and it was a spectacular Wilco show so she's right about that too).

She got heckled during her set that day then? :o :hmm