Reading Pitchfork this afternoon and apparently Slint is scheduled to play Primavera Sound Festival in Spain, and apparently they're going to perform Spiderland in its entirety at this festival. Maybe it's just me, but isn't this backwards for them to do, since they sold their equipment on eBay in 2005? I thought the idea was that they sold the equipment for charity and then used it as a way of saying, "We're done!"

I don't get it. :brow Can someone explain to me the logic going on here?

Maybe they need the money...

LouieB

I would say that it's exactly the reason. Why else? You really can't argue with them. I may be mistaken, but isn't Pajo the one in the group who has the "best" musical career out of the group? That's not saying much because he lives like a bum from all accounts.

I would say that it's exactly the reason. Why else? You really can't argue with them. I may be mistaken, but isn't Pajo the one in the group who has the "best" musical career out of the group? That's not saying much because he lives like a bum from all accounts.

Yeah... Really is a shame when people of such critical acclaim receive very little of what's due to them.