Red Hot Chili Peppers w/ Gnarls Barkley

No, I saw em in 87, 89, and whenever it was that they toured with Foo Fighters (right after Californication). But it was my 15-year-old's first Chili Pepper show. And it kicked serious ass. Those guys are all getting so good. They were nuts, the setlist was great, there were imported beers on tap, the light show and moving movie screens were fantastic, and... oh-oh. I've run out of superlatives. Suffice it to say, the new album is great, they are stronger than ever before, and if anyone has a chance to catch them before this tour ends, I highly recommend it.

:wave G'night, Scott. Gotta go read till the ringing subsides. :stunned

I was lucky enough to catch them in '86 (?) in a hole in the wall in Indy (max. capacity 100+ or so) w/ T.S.O.L. & Thelonius Monster (the shittiest band I've ever seen). Amazing. Also The Vogue in Indy '88 w/ Faith No More (the 'tubesock' years :lol ).

I've always thought those guys were great.

I was supposed to see them a week or so ago on the first show in OKC, but it got postponed because of the ice storm, so now it's the last show on March 12. really, really looking forward to it.... i've seen them on the last 2 tours and have been blown away....

I was supposed to see them a week or so ago on the first show in OKC, but it got postponed because of the ice storm, so now it's the last show on March 12. really, really looking forward to it.... i've seen them on the last 2 tours and have been blown away....

Last shows of a tour can be awesome!! Your misfortune could very well pay off in spades. :thumbup