sunken treasure?

So i just went out and bought the dvd and now i cant even get access to the fucking place where i can download the songs off of the dvd.Anybody else have this problem? This pisses me off after spending $20 of my hard earned money. :hmm

I couldn't figure it out either, but I am a complete idiot on a computer.

i remember when it first came out they had problems with it and then it started working. When I did it. it took some fandangling to get it to work and I can't remember what it was. You are going to the roadcase section of the Wilco site right?

you have to have quicktime, but to get to the tracks you have to actually look at the actual files on the DVD. Shouldn't be that hard to find, its under like "Extras" or "Bonus Tracks". Just click that file, and itll bring up a quicktime interface for downloading the tracks.

How about no that's not what i did you douche bag! The fucker does not want to work.Do you know how much of an asshole you are? :thumbup

I think originally, you put the DVD in your computer, then went to your DVD drive and clicked Explore or Open and clicked on something in there...and it brought up a box that said it was temporarily down...and then you start a thread about it...I'm not sure if that's still the procedure...
How about no that's not what i did you douche bag! The fucker does not want to work.Do you know how much of an asshole you are? :thumbup

I meant "you" in the general sense, referencing the post previous to mine which mentioned the problems that were had when the DVD ORIGINALLY came out, (because the steps I listed are what WE did) and everyone started threads about not getting the tracks. Next time, try reading for comprehension.

Have a great day! :thumbup

No one is going to help you out if you are mean. But i hope you found your answer in this thread.`

So i just went out and bought the dvd and now i cant even get access to the fucking place where i can download the songs off of the dvd.Anybody else have this problem? This pisses me off after spending $20 of my hard earned money. :hmm

Make sure you have quicktime (if you don't have it you can get it from the apple website). Open quicktime,

go to Edit, preferences, quicktime preferences, and click the advanced tab. There should be a check box that says

something about playing flash content. Check this box and close quicktime. Next go into the extras folder on the dvd

and open with .mov file. That should open the page that lets you download the songs.