Wait Up Solo

i've never been able to master the damn thing. the main riffs are piss easy but i cant get the strumming/riffing right at all :hmm

The picking pattern is availble on gumbo pages, but really damn hard.... i usually just fingerpick the same rhythm instead. Much easier...

Also, a good version is avalable on the bonus disc of the IATTBYH DVD. Slow it down and watch the picking to get the pattern.

i was about to comment on the forum how amazing this song was on the webcast, and i was surprised to see a whole thread about it! It's definitely one of my favorite tweedy songs, but i hadnt heard it live until tonight. i was only at the first night of austin...

The picking pattern is availble on gumbo pages, but really damn hard.... i usually just fingerpick the same rhythm instead. Much easier...

Also, a good version is avalable on the bonus disc of the IATTBYH DVD. Slow it down and watch the picking to get the pattern.

im a JACKASS i never knew it was in the IATTBYH DVD dumbass!!!! :ninja