My band is playing a lot around town (Bay Area) and we actually get paid. While not quitting our day jobs, we are having fun. Since I LOVE WILCO, and the WILCO fans seem to have a good sense, I offer the following for your comments:

www.symptomsofawetguitar.com

cheers!

Just gonna warn you that people with low post-counts looking for feedback on their music haven't been all that well received in the past:

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=26777

If you post around here some more and then put this up again I'm sure you'll get pretty good reception and a wealth of comments...you also might want to finish typing out your web-address :thumbup

Best of luck.

Another way to get people on this board to listen (at least this one), is to quote Paul Westerberg on your web page:

"The only time I feel peaceful and secure is when I'm holding a guitar. Which is a little bit sad, but it's true. " -- Paul Westerberg

Interesting sound.... the recording sounds a bit muddy but that may just be the sound of wet guitar. Good luck at the show.

As a side note, I don't believe that most people will universally bash people that post links to their music. I do believe that most people in here have a good sense of what is spam though.

You guys are pretty good, don't really like the vocals (sorry if that's you), but if i heard you guys playing somewhere, i'd stick around. The bass in "Streets of California" reminds me of the Super Furry Animals song "The Horn", probably means nothing to you but it made me want to sing over it, that's all.

Just gonna warn you that people with low post-counts looking for feedback on their music haven't been all that well received in the past:

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=26777

On the other hand, when someone's been a member for over a year and a half, we'll often let it slide. At least it's not someone signing up, dropping spam, and leaving. :)

My band is playing a lot around town (Bay Area) and we actually get paid. While not quitting our day jobs, we are having fun. Since I LOVE WILCO, and the WILCO fans seem to have a good sense, I offer the following for your comments:

www.symptomsofawetguitar.com

cheers!

I'll vouch for these guys, their intentions are good. I'm kind of a gear head so most of my posts are in the "solid state technology" thread. My path crossed with this band about four months ago after meeting the guitarist at a community event and we compared notes on our guitar collections. Later this month we'll be playing our first show with them and I'm looking forward to it.

I'll vouch for these guys, their intentions are good. I'm kind of a gear head so most of my posts are in the "solid state technology" thread. My path crossed with this band about four months ago after meeting the guitarist at a community event and we compared notes on our guitar collections. Later this month we'll be playing our first show with them and I'm looking forward to it.

NICE! And I'll vouch for these guys, THE GOATS rock!! Excellent vocals, great vibe. And thanks the the handfull of VC folk who dropped us an email, and to those who commented here. As for the grumblers... man, the glaciers are melting and we are at war and you are getting uptight about how many times a member posts on this board? Come on. Anyhow, ROCK ON, and we will see you back here!!!!