Wilco at Glastonbury 2007?

Has there been any rumours about Wilco playing this year's Glastonbury festival?

Nothing yet on the rumours front. Last time they played to a mostly empty field as they played at midday??? The time they played before, they came on the 'other' stage mid afternoon, Jeff said something like hello motherf**kers, and proceeded to become my favourite band ever since that afternoon. I think they need a little help from the radio over here if the festivals are going to be any use in getting them more known... but I'm happy the way things are..

I'd go to All Tomorrow's Parties, but there's only the larger, more expensive appartments left.... will they really come all the way to England just for that one show???

Nothing yet on the rumours front. Last time they played to a mostly empty field as they played at midday??? The time they played before, they came on the 'other' stage mid afternoon, Jeff said something like hello motherf**kers, and proceeded to become my favourite band ever since that afternoon. I think they need a little help from the radio over here if the festivals are going to be any use in getting them more known... but I'm happy the way things are..

I'd go to All Tomorrow's Parties, but there's only the larger, more expensive appartments left.... will they really come all the way to England just for that one show???

I was in that mostly empty field in 2004, think they came on at about 1:30pm.

They were superb.

They are getting more recognition in the UK.

I was in that mostly empty field in 2004, think they came on at about 1:30pm.

They were superb.

They are getting more recognition in the UK.

are they? Almost never hear them on the radio, hardly ever get written about in any music mags/papers..?

They were the best thing on at Glastonbury that year, as we were leaving, one of the guys on the gate was randomly asking the punters who they enjoyed the most, I answered "Wilco of course, they're actually the best band in the world.."... I don't think he believed me .. :P

are they? Almost never hear them on the radio, hardly ever get written about in any music mags/papers..?

They were the best thing on at Glastonbury that year, as we were leaving, one of the guys on the gate was randomly asking the punters who they enjoyed the most, I answered "Wilco of course, they're actually the best band in the world.."... I don't think he believed me .. :P

you wont hear them on commercial radio or Radio 1, maybe Radio 6.

they get plenty of favourable coverage in magazines like Word, Mojo and especially Uncut.