Not to throw water at the SBS fire, but...

I heard a rumor from a VERY unreliable source that new re-mastered vinyl pressing of ST and AM (similar to the Being there re-release - which is AWESOME!) were planned to be released alongside the vinyl for SBS. Has anyone else heard of this, and where did you hear about it?

Just wondering. I myself don't believe it until a much more reliable source comes a long....

Thanks!

The Wilcoworld email did say "Much, much more to come," and it sounds possible, so you never know.

That said, this new song sounds pretty good!

So I have now heard SBS a few times and am even MORE excited to get the vinyl disc (a blessing and a curse this "leaked" copy)

Plus I am learning again, as usually happens - new music from a band I love not only makes me excited for that band and that album, but it seems to shed new light on the band's whole catalog, not to mention some of their key influences. This makes me EVEN MORE excited/curious about this ST/AM rumor....oh please please please please please!!

Anyone else?

"Summerteeth" on vynyl.....That would be sublime......

-Robert.

Man, that will fuck up the prices on the ST vinyl that is already out there trading at enormous amounts....

Kinda funny really.

LouieB

yep........... :D

-Robert.

Man, that will fuck up the prices on the ST vinyl that is already out there trading at enormous amounts....

Kinda funny really.

LouieB

Yes - and make me just that little bit more glad I haven't ponied up the $200-$300 to get it!!

It has been hard to resist, but I fight on...

My buddy who bought it for $25 or something right after it was released is now too scared to play his copy. I wouldn't feel the same if I had one!

I was always under somewhat of the impression that "Summerteeth" on vinyl had alternate versions of the tunes on that album?? Maybe just a few tracks?? Any difference between vinyl and cd??

Nevertheless, this would be outstanding if this was ture.