Noise Pop Stuff On-Line

I missed most of Noise Pop this year, so I'm definitely going to check some of these out.

Lala.Com & Woxy.Com Stream Select Noise Pop 2007 Performances

Noise Pop, Lala.com & WOXY.com share in the spirit of championing independent music. Noise Pop shows featuring artists such as Autolux, Clinic, The French Kicks, John Vanderslice and Midlake, were streamed LIVE at WOXY.com throughout this year's festival and are now available for on-demand listening at http://www.lala.com/noisepop.

Noise Pop Festival Free on-demand archive at: www.lala.com/noisepop

February 28th - John Vanderslice, Damien Jurado, The Submarines, Black Fiction

March 1st - 8:00pm PST - French Kicks,. Scissors For Lefty, The Oohlas, Magic Bullets

March 2nd - 9:00pm PST - Autolux, Snowden, Malajube, Death of a Party

March 3rd - 9:00pm PST - Clinic, Earlimart, Sea Wolf, The Mumlers

March 4th - 1:00pm PST- Midlake, Minipop, Ester Drang, Minmae

Coinciding with Noise Pop, WOXY.com produced new installments of its award winning Lounge Acts series, inviting performers into cozy San Francisco studios to talk about and play their songs. Past Lounge performers include Frank Black, Neko Case, Gomez, Silversun Pickups, Annuals, The Hold Steady, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Rogue Wave and more. Performers who stopped by during Noise Pop include Jolie Holland, Ted Leo (solo), Trainwreck Riders, Georgie James and Love Like Fire. Check it out at http://woxy.lala.com/music/loungeacts/

We did, and it was a great show! In addition to Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, and Maria Bamford, we got Howard Kremer, Brent Weinbach, and Doug Benson! :w00t

Plus, we went to the early (6:00pm) show, which means we were home by 9. :lol

Maybe the line of the night:

There are all these rappers dead' date=' Biggie, Tupac, East Coast-West Coast, whatever. When I was kid, I liked Kiss. You never heard a DJ announcing that they were gunned down by a rival gang of Jews dressed as monsters.[/quote']