Still probably the best live band I have ever seen. Wish the where still around. Andy Sturmer is a great missing talent. The King Is Half Undressed in my top 5 greatist albums of all time!!!

been a jellyfish fan since they came into being. they disappeared much too soon. however, they are still active in the biz. roger manning has released a solo album recently, andy is still producing/writing and showing up on the odd album here and there as a session guy and roger's brother, is a studio wiz working with other artists. jason falkner has a new solo album "i'm ok, you're ok" being released in japan april 18th and stateside this summer. so, they are still around...kind of. maybe they'll do a reunion someday, but i wouldn't hold my breath on that one. the closest thing to a reunion they've had is the tv eyes project with jason and roger, who remain close friends. andy?...he's on his own island right now. i'm not sure where his head is at.

• 1 year later...

"Bye Bye Bye" just came up on random and... DAMN were these guys good!!!

Jellyfish were a perfect pop band: simply an undeniable truth.