so all these new offers keep getting thrown up on the website about free stickers and buttons, and additional downloads and dvd's, etc.. so if i placed my order when the SBS store was still relatively new and before all that extra stuff was getting thrown into the mix, do you think ill get any of that when my order comes? cause i would have waited if i had known, its not like i get it any sooner than anyone else...i kinda feel like im getting jipped for supporting the band early on

i dont know, i dont really care about a little extra button or whatever, but i feel like a lot more has been added since i first placed my order and im not sure if i can change it at this point. :hmm

You can have my magnet if you want; it's still at the bottom of my backpack. Send me a PM.

I feel your pain, though. I personally don't need any more junk laying around, but hey, I know that some people like the fun swag.

It kind of stinks that you can't upgrade to a better offer, as they say. Don't punish the people who signed up early!

I love it when someone says "who cares," immediately following a statement demonstrating that someone obviously cares.