Computer Electronic Experimentation

Alright so I just finished reading the Greg Kot book and at one point towards the very end he is talking about how Jeff had this computer program that would make noise when you drew squiggley lines on the screen. It's on page 233. Anyway, does anyone know what this program is or of a similar one?

I know cycling76 was linked on Wilcoworld for a while, and I would guess it was what they're talking about. There's also a program called metasynth that produces sound based on drawings you make...pretty cool.

I haven't done nearly enough work with real-time electronic manipulation and creation to know that much. Most of my computer experimentation/manipulation has been in programs like protools.

Most of my computer experimentation/manipulation has been in programs like protools.

Yeah that's been the same with me and I'm hoping to expand a little bit. Thanks for the info.

Yeah that's been the same with me and I'm hoping to expand a little bit. Thanks for the info.

Likewise, in protools. Prunes and Custard, tremolo and an ebow and you can get some wild things happening.