SBS vinyl sold out already?

I have mine on the way via the pre order, but this afternoon i was speaking with a friend who had not ordered her copy yet tried to order via music today and could not find it listed. After a direct call to music today i was informed they have sold out.

I then called my local favorite Dallas indy store and there are still a few copies available.

I find it strange it's not in stock directly through Wilco's site linked to music direct on the release date. Does any one know if SBS has a limited pressing and if so what's the number?

curious minds want to know...

Got it on vinyl at my local independent store today...was the only copy she had. The lady who owns the store made it sound like I was very lucky to get my hands on it and she called someone (I assume the distributer) when I was there to try to order another copy but with little luck.

Hopefully, mine will come in the mail right...about...now.

I'm still waiting for my copy and my mail man just came today without it in tow... I bitched way back whenever the pre-ordering started after i saw the shipping charges music today was charging so i opted for US mail. I even got notice last Friday it was shipped priority. I guess i should have spent the extra $$ to have it arrive on Tuesday.

I'm probably the last Wilco fan on earth who has not heard one single studio track! i have been abstaining from the web feeds because i wanted to hear them first on my table. At least i got somewhat of a fix last night with Letterman.

I'm still waiting for my copy and my mail man just came today without it in tow... I bitched way back whenever the pre-ordering started after i saw the shipping charges music today was charging so i opted for US mail. I even got notice last Friday it was shipped priority. I guess i should have spent the extra $$ to have it arrive on Tuesday.

Ditto. There's no way I'd have spent the extra money for shipping, though. I can wait, I just don't want to.

they only press a limited amount at a time (100,000) to keep the quality amazing ~ my local indie record store only had 4 copies (i got there before they opened and was late for work to ensure i got mine! LOVE IT!!!)

The LP is back up on Musictoday so if your not in a rush for it you can get it there. If the preorder delay fiasco is any indication of their customer service you may have it in time for Christmas.

They took just long enough for me to take my business to Elusive Disc! (I have no problem with that either)