Just had to get it off my chest...SBS ranks among the best of Wilco. Can't stop listening to it. Love it to death. Only concern is that I loved right from the get go and I may get tired of it. Usually the growers last longer.

This might be my favorite album yet. I know its early, but I am a rediculous, hopeful optimist whom is quick to get teary eyed at beauty, whom cant help but think that everything will work out in the end, and from that point of view I feel that this album is EXACTLY what many souls needed at a time when our world is so far off the beaten path, when we have lost a bit of faith in everything. It reminds me of the hopeful optimism of certain tracks from Being There that made me fall in love with Wilco.

Gorgeous and Alone.

Well Done Sirs. And Karen.

Thank you all for your prayers....I guess my post was based on the idea that I have no idea what there is to NOT like about this album. Straightforward....yes, but we are talking about a genre of music in which the more direct, the better; as long as it is original. Wilco makes something that has the potential to become something you've heard before sound completely fresh and refreshing. I love all of their released and this one just simply adds to a playlist that is rivaled by very few today.