Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zwan shows (mostly in flac) : http://www.archive.org/details/Zwan

just found this place: OZPHORIA they seem to have some good stuff.

earl and rwrkb-between these two links, you'd have everything I've got to offer except the DVD rip. Let me know if you want that or if you'd rather me upload the metro shows instead of dl them from that first link.

On another note, there is a song titled "Columbus" that Billy has only played a handful of times. It is one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard. When I saw him on his tour for the poetry book, he played it in Cleveland. I don't even remember a single word, I just know that it took my breath away. If anyone knows where to get that show or just that song, I would be grateful.....

earl and rwrkb-between these two links, you'd have everything I've got to offer except the DVD rip. Let me know if you want that or if you'd rather me upload the metro shows instead of dl them from that first link.

i would still love the dvd rip if it's not too much trouble. certainly no hurry though :thumbup