Paste and Harp

My issues of Paste and Harp were in the mailbox when I got home.

Paste gives a great review of SBS but says Tweedy will never be as good a lyricist as Lennon. Who gives?

Harp has a full length article with Jeff giving his opinion of the Uncle Tupelo/Wilco discogrophy. Good reading.

Harp has a full length article with Jeff giving his opinion of the Uncle Tupelo/Wilco discogrophy. Good reading.
Did you notice there was no mention of Summerteeth? Right from Being There to YHF. What gives? Other than that it was a really good read.
Did you notice there was no mention of Summerteeth? Right from Being There to YHF. What gives? Other than that it was a really good read.

I did notice that after I sat down and read it... Summerteeth is one of my favorites - would have liked to read his comments...

What gives is that Jeff really seems to harbour a lot of animosity towards Jay Bennett. It's understandable, but it's unfortunate, since I'd love to hear Summerteeth songs that aren't A Shot in the Arm and Via Chicago live again...