Rare Beatle stuff

So, as I've said before, I study audio production at school. I have this one teacher, who was an engineer for many many years for Glyn Johns, and worked with many artists including The Who, The Clash, The Stones, Dylan, Clapton, etc etc. He's got some really great stories... but anyways, for the last day of classes last semester, me and about two other people were the only ones who showed up for class, so he played us a bunch of DATs he made at Abbey Road back in the day of rare Beatle stuff. He said he's burn us all a mix CD of it all, and anyways, I finally got my copy today. The first bit is Glyn's original Let It Be (see here). I'm assuming this is on the internet? How is the quality? Then I got some "bonus tracks". Drastically different mixes of Besame Mucho and If You've Got Trouble, but they sound like the same takes from Anthology, I do believe. Then there's the quality stuff, a completely different version of Strawberry Fields then the released demos. A version of Day Tripper that begins with "take 2", you hear someone screw up, then (what sounds like someone stopped the tape and then hit record awhile later) they start playing it more like the record. A Hard Days Night take 6, which is much slower, and you hear them mess up the lyrics and John says "I hit a funny a chord!", which made me laugh. I'm Looking Through You take 1 is pretty cool, it's like the version on Anthology but much more raw, of course. I Feel Fine, take 6, which has no vocals. A version of Norwegian Wood as well, that sounds like the Anthology version but without the extra percussion and with a different vocal take, it seems. Anyways, besides bragging, I was wondering if anyone knew if this stuff has leaked online or not or where I can find more out about these takes/mixes??

I have to find out if I'm allowed to share it, I'd like to though. The guys name is Alf Waghorn but you won't see him in too many liner notes. Apparently Glyn is/was a complete asshole and is hard to work with. Alf wouldn't take any of his shit and never quit like all the others. So I guess Glyn got nervous that he would become too famous and leave him if he got credited. He told me that the only album he would have liked to been credited for was "Real Live" by Dylan, just cause, I mean, it's Bob Dylan. Though I know how this sounds, but I swear all his stories are legit. Or he's got the entire faculty and student body (and likely most of the recording community in Vancouver) tricked.

Anyways, thanks for the help, I'll check those links out when I get home this afternoon.

Alf Waghorn - ENGINEER / PRODUCER

Alf's credits are too long to list here! He spent five years working with and designing Producer/Glynn John's Studio in England. (Glynn Johns has produced and engineered: The Who, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Linda Ronstadt, etc..

found here

I would think all of that stuff is out there to snag somewhere.