The National Admire Wilco

Bryce & Glenn are friends and the National attended Wilco's London show recently :)

now that's rock & roll. :rock it would have been nice to run into one of them there so i could express my love for 'boxer'. i wonder if any members of wilco were at the national's gig at the astoria the following night? that sure was a rocking show!

now that's rock & roll. :rock it would have been nice to run into one of them there so i could express my love for 'boxer'. i wonder if any members of wilco were at the national's gig at the astoria the following night? that sure was a rocking show!

not sure, Bryce didn't say.

we discussed Sky Blue Sky a good deal... he was still a bit on the fence about it when we talked, but I encouraged him to stick with it a bit more ;)

I admire The National.

There aren't many bands that have an immediate impact on me the first time I hear them. The National did when I first heard them about a year ago. Just a fantastic band, with four excellent albums, and one of the rare bands that improves as it goes on.