The quality of the recording sounds pretty good. I have only listened to a few tracks so far, but it's almost as good as being there (pardon the pun.)

If you want to convert from flac try using "db power amp music converter" i think I got my copy from Download.com it works well & it's free.

Great recording, great performance. Overall a solid 'A' for quality. Maybe a little extra hootin' and hollerin' here and there, but nothing that really takes away from the songs.

Also I can hear myself (barely) yelling "Bring it on" (my only shout out) just after Jeff starts speaking after Hummingbird, a second or two after Jeff says "we have a lot of bittersweet things to share with you later" (but before the "SBS is brilliant" comment). Thankfully I didn't fuck up the taper's recording. :shifty

So thanks to the band, the taper/person who upped it, and the rest of the great crowd. We all made it a great show.

hpim3318largecd8.jpg