Dour Festival, Belgium, July 15 2007

Hi,

Here's the setlist from last evening show at the Dour Festival in Belgium.

A shot in the arm

Side with the seeds

You are my face

I'm trying to break your heart

Handshake drugs

Impossible Germany

Via Chicago

War on war

Jesus etc

Walken

I'm the man who loves you

Spiders

Wilco is headlining on the last day of the 4 day long festival.

Great show, band in great mood, great weather.

Not a lot of banter from Jeff, but as he says that'll allow them to play more, which is a good point.

The setlist is tailored for festivals, a lot of electric guitar, Glen sweating more then ever. YHF era is dominant.

I'm not sure there were a lot of fans around. I just noticed a few right at the front wearing some SBS tour t-shirt

they most likely bought at the Gent show last may.

However, looking back at the crowd from behind me, it looked pretty impressive and I'm sure the band attracted

a lot of curious people and kept their interest until the end of the show.

I'll post a few pitures from the show later on.

Cheers.

Samuel

Very nice photos, Samuel! Hope you had a good time at the festival, and I'm glad that you Belgians got to see Wilco twice in your country in three months. (Is Dour the name of the town where the festival was?)

Very nice photos, Samuel! Hope you had a good time at the festival, and I'm glad that you Belgians got to see Wilco twice in your country in three months. (Is Dour the name of the town where the festival was?)

Hey Paul !

I indeed managed to take a few pretty nice pictures from the front row.

Laurence even asked me whether you'd be there, as usual, close to the security fence, right in front of Nels. :D

We had a real good time at the festival and seeing Wilco for the third time within 2 months is more than I ever hoped for.

I had the chance to see Midlake play before Wilco and they were brilliant too.

(You're right; Dour is the name of the town where the festival takes place. This will improve your knowledge of Belgian geography, which

always comes pretty handy, doesn't it... :lol )

Cheers,

Samuel

Believe it or not, Samuel, the Dour Festival was the one show in this festival run that I really wanted to go to. Not just to hang out with you and Laurence again, but because I love that the town is called Dour and there's a festival there. A Dour Festival...get it? Haha. :lol (In English, "dour" means sullen or gloomy, so I was imagining everyone there frowning a lot.)

Again, glad you guys had a fun time. Now you have to make it to a Wilco show in the U.S.! :rock

A Dour Festival...get it? Haha. :lol (In English, "dour" means sullen or gloomy, so I was imagining everyone there frowning a lot.)

:lol Haha, I get it...! Though the pun does not really reflect people's mood at this festival which is rather like :cheers , :music , :rock , :D or :monkey !

Now you have to make it to a Wilco show in the U.S.! :rock

Now that would be awesome indeed :thumbup

See you.

Samuel