Just got Millenium Park tickets

I'm trying to get tickets now, are they sold out already? I can't get lawn or rsvd seating!

from wilcoworld:

generally we get around 10% of the venue to sell via the wilcoworld before the "public" on-sale. that means at most a few hundred tickets are made available for each show.

I just looked online, there are about 4,000 fixed seats and 7,000 lawn seats. So they had about 400 rsvd seats and 700 lawn seats for the presale. I hope I do better with the public sale on Saturday. I'll be real bummed if I don't get tickets. If I don't get them I think i'm going to splurge and go down to New Orleans for the voodoo music show. Anyone heard stuff about that?

I just looked online, there are about 4,000 fixed seats and 7,000 lawn seats. So they had about 400 rsvd seats and 700 lawn seats for the presale. I hope I do better with the public sale on Saturday. I'll be real bummed if I don't get tickets. If I don't get them I think i'm going to splurge and go down to New Orleans for the voodoo music show. Anyone heard stuff about that?

i think youd be better off seeing one of the tour dates that isnt a festival date

i think youd be better off seeing one of the tour dates that isnt a festival date

I've seen them at a festival only twice, both times at Summerfest in Milwaukee, both were decent shows. I've seen them a bunch on different non-festival tours. Do you think they have bad festival shows?

I've seen them at a festival only twice, both times at Summerfest in Milwaukee, both were decent shows. I've seen them a bunch on different non-festival tours. Do you think they have bad festival shows?

ive never seen the band at a festival but you would definitely see a shorter set and i cant imagine it would have the same feel as a wilco show because not everyone at the festival is there to see wilco