One True Vine chords?

In case it helps anyone, here is as far as I've gotten in my attempt. I may be way off though.

Capo 4

C                G
I was last in line

C                G
For the one true vine

C        Am7     Am    G
The endless winding thread

C                  G
I was dead at first

C                    G
I had done my worst

C       Am7   Am    G
When you came to me

Bm
Life had ceased

Am7
I was lost and tired

Bm            Am7                    Am7sus4   Cadd9
You set me free from this mighty mighty fire

D                Cadd9          D
Just in time to be

C              G
My one true vine

I don't have the recording, but I am a piano player. I'm o.k. with chords and taking stuff off the record so if anyone could tell me how to legally buy the bonus tracks I'd be happy to transcribed that tune (One True Vine). I did get TTIG off Raspsody for a big 89 cents. I have bought SBS twice now, once for the CD and once again after learning there was a DVD/CD version. I've purchased most of the other albums in the last few years wanting to get familar with the music after Nels joined. Still haven't got Mermaid 1 n 2.

So anyway, I'm a legit musician but just not great with tech computer stuff. I'll be at the Greek Theatre L.A. show in a couple off weeks . . .

SBS is an extremely moving album. I had no idea it was gonna effect me the way it did. So thats why I came around VC again.

Right, so I'll look around online for a legal version . . .

So I opened my big mouth b4 and realize how stupid it must of sounded to speak of bands of the past (pre Wilco). I don't sell anything or play out as much these days. I been doing more music education. I've been touched by the music so thats why I've been hangin out . . . one day I'll take my foot out of my mouth . . .

The 3rd of Sept. will be 12 years, God willing . . .

One True Vine

Thanks for the honesty Mr. Tweedy