Precious Time II

This new compilation is dedicated to the various covers The Jayhawks played lived from 1985 until their last shows in 2004. The set consists of 4 cd's, each covering a certain era. Much work went into gathering the songs, the editing and the website that goes with this project. The sound quality ranges from 'A' to 'C' because we had to work with different sources obviously. Each disc will have it's own torrent incl. artwork. Disc 1: 1985-1992 Disc 2: 1993-1997 Disc 3: 1997-2001 Disc 4: 2001-2004 Read the info.txt for each torrent but more information (incl. samples) is at: www.xs4all.nl/~lenles Compilation by JP and PreciousTime.

Now surely there are people here with Dime accounts that can dl if they want and spread the music among others here if they like.

Disc One

Disc Two

Disc Three

Disc Four

That is a possiblity too. I didn't originate the torrents though. I am only passing on the info. I got my copies in the mail. I don't like interfering in other people's uploads, I am only passing it on.

Yea, I know that. Just that the uploader has only just started torrenting and was more comfortable about putting it there. Even ripping the tracks as .wavs and putting on Megaupload or whatever, is a hefty zip file.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know - I grabbed a few and gave them a listen. It didn't really move me to want to get the whole deal. I have a 5 cd Black Crowes cover compilation like this - some of the songs they cover work out well, others sound awful.

Wanting to sing a song that is by an artist you admire is different than making a go of it for sure.

Actually I am starting to miss the days when Wilco did at least one cover in concert. I would sure like it if they went back to that.

LouieB