Was planning on going to see this, but it's already gone (after one week) from the local art theatre. :hmm

I'm worried the same thing is going to happen here... it's playing in Milwaukee right now, but I won't have time to see it for a couple of weeks, at which point it'll probably be gone. Most likely I'll have to catch up with it on video.

We have two theaters in our area, a Harkins and a smaller theater that used to be a Wherenberg. It's nice and they occasionally have foreign and smaller films but with a film like this I know I will have to wait until Netflix has it.

I can't wait to see this. I remember as a kid, reading in a book about how to master the top video games, when it came to Donkey Kong, they advised you to actually play cross-handed -- that is to use your right hand on the joystick and your left hand on the jump button(assuming you're right-handed). So that's how I started playing, and I got plenty of funny looks, which were soon replaced by people just watching in awe as I shattered high score after high score. I remember scoring consistently in the low 200 thousands, which I understand is nothing compared to what these guys in the film would put up.

It's playing not that far from me. I need to check it out this week.