Wilco related video lessons?

I realize I don't post here much, mainly just browse..so I hope I don't get too much slack when I post this.

I've been looking for some videos teaching/demonstrating how to play some Wilco tunes but haven't found much. YouTube has a couple, but I was only able to find one guy who has done a couple of "lessons" and would like to find more.

Question is: Does anyone know where to find some more wilco (or any alt-country) song lessons in video form, or better yet, would anyone be willing to make a few quickie type lessons they could share with everyone? I find this is the best method (at least for me) for learning new songs. I'm much more of a visual learner. I'd be more than happy to make a vid or two myself if we could get a new section going.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I realize I don't post here much, mainly just browse..so I hope I don't get too much slack when I post this.

I've been looking for some videos teaching/demonstrating how to play some Wilco tunes but haven't found much. YouTube has a couple, but I was only able to find one guy who has done a couple of "lessons" and would like to find more.

Question is: Does anyone know where to find some more wilco (or any alt-country) song lessons in video form, or better yet, would anyone be willing to make a few quickie type lessons they could share with everyone? I find this is the best method (at least for me) for learning new songs. I'm much more of a visual learner. I'd be more than happy to make a vid or two myself if we could get a new section going.

Thanks in advance for any help.

what songs are you most interested in?

what songs are you most interested in?

Good question....the easy answer being ANY. Seriously, I'd love to pick up and learn whatever I can. I can bang out IATTBYH and Misunderstood and a good part of Jesus, Etc. I've only been playing a bout 2 years, so I guess nothing too far advanced, yet some challenge might be fine.

Just a quick list off the top of my head would include: Radio King, Remember the Mountain Bed (this may be a little advanced, not sure), Airline to Heaven, When You Wake Up Feeling Old, Hesitating Beauty, etc.

Like I said, anything I can get a hold of would suit me fine. It'sd be great to even branch out into some Uncle Tupelo or (gasp) Son Volt stuff as well.

Side Note: Atticus, I noticed you are a fellow Houstonian. I think it's great that you added your sig line about the Komen Race for the Cure. My company is participating and has put together a team, but I won't be able to make it out that day. I work downtown and live in Sugar Land, so maybe we can grab a beer sometime and chat about music and stuff (if the wife will let me out.) Always cool to meet those with similar taste.

• 1 month later...