Song Requests

Howdy all, I've got a quick question. I noticed on Wilco's home page a few weeks ago that they were taking requests specific songs to play during live concerts. Does anybody know if they are going to continue this for any upcoming shows? I am going to be going to my first Wilco show in Detroit on the 14th and was just curious. I had seen that they played Gun at one of the shows earlier this year and I'm really hoping they play it that night.

that seems to be a one-off for that show..

maybe hang around the venue beforehand, bump into a band member and ask them to play something. worked for me in april

if its a full band show, dont hold your breath for Gun though - unless you see jeff beforehand and ask him to play it at the end on his own

Just go to the show and scream out song titles while the band is between songs. That always works.

Oh yeah, I'm sure that would work. :stunned I've seen Sunken Treasure and something tells me Jeff still isn't real comfortable with people yelling things out. As for getting there early, unfortunately, I live 2 hours away from Detroit where I am seeing the show and my babysitter can't be there until 2 1/2 hours beforehand. So I'm going to have to high tail it just to make sure I get there in time. Thanks for the suggestions though.