Chi-town/suburbs VCers - need help w/ a present for my dad

Shot in the dark, but do any of you live in/near Naperville?

Pops lives in Naper-vegas, and I wanna get him tix/passes to see I'm Not There, but I don't know which theater in town is most likely to show it. It's supposed to be limited release.

Anyway, he lives on the NW side of town, if that helps any.

Gonna bundle them with a copy of No Direction Home.

Pops lives in Naper-vegas, and I wanna get him tix/passes to see I'm Not There, but I don't know which theater in town is most likely to show it. It's supposed to be limited release.

Try the Tivoli in downtown Downers Grove?

Guest Left Arm Tan
I don't know which theater in town is most likely to show it.

i would think it would have to play at the AMC Cantera 30 in Warrenville. it's a movie Mecca. they currently have 26 movies showing, ranging from Saw IV to Into the Wild to Bella. I'm Not There's gotta be there on the 21st. i could be wrong though.

AMC Cantera 30

I-88 & Winfield Rd.

Warrenville, IL 60555

(847)765-7AMC

Yeah I am also waiting info on which theaters will have it. I'm thinking AMC also. I have No Direction Home and its very nice.

Even better is Dylan is here playing shows Sat, Sun, and Mon. this weekend. I got tix to the saturday show tommorow and very excited.

Cant beat the original thing. Its at the Chicago Theater and Elvis Costello will also be there. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Thanks for all the replies. I'll call the theater and ask.

Even better is Dylan is here playing shows Sat, Sun, and Mon. this weekend. I got tix to the saturday show tommorow and very excited.

Cant beat the original thing. Its at the Chicago Theater and Elvis Costello will also be there. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Dad is 61. Dunno if he'll do a live show. His wife HATES Dylan, which is kinda funny. I should get him tix to one of those shows just to stir the pot. :pirate

Thanks again.